The Crooked Chimney
Serving the Lemsford community for more than 200 years, the building was originally a farmhouse called Hornbeam Hall. Its use as an inn dates back to 1756 when it was called The Chequers. In 1777 Searanckes Brewery of Hatfield acquired the building which remained as The Chequers until 1968 when it was renamed The Crooked Chimney after its distinctive crooked brick chimney.
Cromer Hyde Lane, Lemsford, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire,
AL8 7XEGet Directions