The Wyke Lion
Originally known as "The Old Red Lion", the inn used to be situated in a block of buildings near to the old Manor House in Lower Wyke. In 1822 however, the inn was moved to its present location to take advantage of passing trade on the newly built Huddersfield Road.
Whitehall Road, Wyke, Bradford, West Yorkshire,
BD12 8LLGet Directions